Do you enjoy being the goto person in the office for administrative tasks? Do you like to use your creativity to improve organizational processes? Do you like interfacing with external clients and suppliers? Love working in Berlin?
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing startup team in Berlin. You will be one of the first members of our business team, helping to grow a toptier startup. SPICED is transforming how people learn to code in Germany/Europe with its innovative, immersive onsite programs. We believe that programming is the new literacy and, like reading and writing, it will empower people to have impact with the things they develop.
SPICED is the place where a new generation of developers forms.
If you have experience in office administration, supporting accounting and/ or human resources, managing small projects, coordinating events and working with clients, we would love to hear from you.
● Receive and forward emails and phone calls to the SPICED team
● Welcome students and business partners at SPICED Academy
● Issue and file student agreements and initiate and monitor signing process
● Manage and track the student tuition payment process
● Process incoming supplier invoices, ensure their accuracy, file and forward to external accounts
● Manage inventory of SPICED stationary and supervise sourcing with suppliers
● Support the upkeep of master data of students, applicants, suppliers and business partners● Manage and supervise the cash box and the cash account book
● Work with external suppliers and clients to manage purchases and contracts
● Help with event planning and organization
● Manage and order drinks, coffee, condiments and ensure inventory in the office
● Proven track record experience (1+ years) in office administration, managing small projects and working with suppliers and clients
● Solid organizational skills, especially attention to detail and dependability
● Ability to take initiative, suggest improvements to processes and implement them
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
● Confident working in a fastpaced environment and with people from different areas and industries
● Fluent German and advanced English language skills
● A great young team and international business and partner network
● A dynamic and open work atmosphere, flat hierarchies and quick decisionmaking processes
● An inspiring environment, creative freedom and the chance to contribute your own ideas and actively shape what sets SPICED apart
● An office designed for open collaboration in the heart of Berlin, free beverages
● A fair package, health and social insurance, incentives
We expect highly committed, responsible, professional work and reward you with support, freedom and self authority.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation (in English) to email@example.com by September 2.